2 days left
- Full Time
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Cobham, Surrey.
A high-end independent opticians is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to work in their advanced practice based in Cobham, Surrey.
The practice holds a fantastic reputation for offering the highest standard of optical care alongside a wide range of luxurious products.
The completely modern practice allows access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.
Optometrist - Role
- Personally delivering an eye examination to a consistently high clinical and customer service standard.
- Identifying any signs of injury, disease, abnormality and vision defects, checking for general health conditions at the same time
- Conduct three way handovers
- Support the Opticians Manager to ensure the clinics run efficiently
- Understand the sales targets and key performance indicators - making suggestions where actions could improve performance
- Flexible working arrangements
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary up to £50,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme (up to £15,000)
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly