Optometrist vacancy with High End Independent Group
This independent group is a well established family business with 3 branches all within a close proximity from one another all within the Scarborough vicinity. They can offer a strong support team as their front of house teams all have University Certificates in Opthalmic Dispensing to ensure the very best care.
These practices offers a lot in terms of development and training in order to carry out the clinically focused procedures they carry out in store and will continually expand your skills as an optometrist as they have OCT, Retinal Photography, Auto Refractors, Auto Phropter and also give option of using trial frames. They have a strong focus on the clinical aspects for the business and invest in advanced ways of testing eyes allowing 30 minute testing times.
It was the first practice in North Yorkshire to offer Ocular Coherance Tomography – OCT scans. OCT is an advanced piece of equipment that is becoming increasingly popular in the optical industry as it displays a 3D image and allows you to see each of the retina’s distinctive layers.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £60,000 dependent on the candidate.
The vacancy is with an independent group located in Scarborough which a widely known resort town on England’s North Sea coast.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £60,000
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
- Boasts state of the art Opthalmic Instruments
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Longer testing times than any of the retail focussed multiples
- Professional fees and indemnities
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
- Professional fees and indemnities paid for
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position