Fantastic Optometrist position based in Birkenhead
One of the leading multiples are looking for a driven optometrist who is willing to work in a busy and hardworking environment. If you are looking for a unique change from the usual Optical practice, then why not give this new and exciting opportunity a try. This company promises to treat you like the health care professional you are, providing you with the best possible working environment and a number of development opportunities within the practice.
Working in one of their new state of the art opticians, You’ll be putting your qualifications to work and maintaining a strong customer focus to ensure they receive the best possible service. This company are looking for someone who is warm and welcoming to both colleagues and customers, building relationships and always giving your best.
- Paid holiday and sickness benefits
- Free life Assurance
- Brilliant childcare scheme.
- Maternity/ paternity & parental leave.
- Exclusive discounts on travel, insurance, healthcare, restaurants, days out etc.
- Award winning pension & life assurance schemes.
- After six months, all staff are given a privilege card. (10% discount on shopping and points on a number of products.)
- After 12 months, employees receive 23 days holiday+ 8 bank holidays.
(To apply, you must be a GOC registered optometrist.)
To find out more information on this role, call Alex on 0207 952 6677
Apply for Fantastic Optometrist position based in Birkenhead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly