Optometrist position - Northampton
Be one of the first to consider this new and amazing optometrist vacancy within the industry's market-leading multiple practice. The company itself has previously been voted number 1 company to work for in the UK on countless occasions, offer different types of progressive roles that no other company can & moreover, offer the best and most competitive overall package in optics. You will be working in a newly refurbished store with brand new equipment.
The package itself includes the best pension scheme and bonus structure in the country, private medical cover for you and your family, all professional fees paid, 33 days holiday which increases the longer you are within the company, all on top of a salary of the most competitive salaries in the country!
Opt in discounts (car insurance and RAC etc.) Variety of career opportunities such as pre-registration supervising, community schemes, managing practices, mobile roles or working as a professional manager Training and developing throughout your career. Even wanting to cut down your days on the testing side of the job, this can be split between roles for the company in clinical research or a research ambassador in particular aspects of eye health.
- Bonus of up to 10% of salary (15% when in a managerial position)
- Professional fees paid
- 5 weeks’ holiday plus 8 days’ bank holiday (increases with length in service)
- Private medical cover for you & your family with BUPA
- Company contributory pension
- if you input 1%, they will contribute 2% = 3% of salary per annum
- if you input 2%, they will contribute 4% = 6% of salary per annum
- if you input 3%, they will contribute 6% = 9% of salary per annum
- if you input 4%, they will contribute 8% = 12% of salary per annum
- if you input 5%, they will contribute 10% = 18% of salary per annum
- if you input 6%, they will contribute 12% = 18% of salary per annum continuously
- Company discount card of 22.5% on products
- 3 pairs of glasses @ 70% off per year and friends and family discounts
As you can see, this position has a huge amount to offer anyone looking to progress in their career, whether that's to do with job role or package, I'm sure it can tick most boxes.
To apply or find out more about this role, please contact Matt on 0203 371 0965.