Optometrist Job Opportunity, Taunton, Somerset
- Full Time
The Optometry division at Prospect Health are currently seeking a passionate and ambitious Optometrist to join a reputable practice in Taunton, Somerset.
Within this practice, you'll be delivering a premium level of service alongside a great team. If you believe you're committed to enriching the life of every person who is counting on your care, then a warm welcome awaits you.
- They cater for all age groups and provide patients superb eye care accompanied with a wide range of quality product offerings
- They have the full range of equipment expected for an Optometric practice and superb state of the art clinical equipment to provide the best in clinical care offering a wide range of services
- Time for your personal training and development is reserved for you to enhance your understanding of optical products
- The employer is flexible on which days are to be worked
- They offer a very good package, which includes: performance related salary, practice bonus, excellent holiday package, discounts on products, pension, recognition, loyalty rewards and professional fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
To apply for this position, upload your up-to-date CV by clicking the 'apply' button. If you'd prefer to discuss this role with Consultant you can reach the team on 01423 813450. Select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs