Optometrist Job in Lymington
Are you a qualified Optometrist looking to take the next exciting step in your career? As a company we strive for the highest clinical standards and believe that the customer should be at the heart of everything we do. We also recognise that our staff members are critical to the organisation's future success so we do everything possible to provide an enjoyable working environment, generous remuneration and continuous professional development.
- All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs