Dispensing Optician Opportunity, Exeter
- Full Time
Our well respected client has a unique opportunity for a patient focused Dispensing Optician to capitalise on a fantastic Mobile opportunity within the area. The right candidate will benefit from a market leading salary package + benefits. There are flexible working patterns with no weekends, this gives you an excellent work/life balance with a huge amount of job satisfaction and as mentioned, a market leading salary package.
- They offer the best salary packages available in the industry. The exceptional remuneration scheme reflects the belief that their staff should benefit from the continued success and growth.
- The company is an approved and certified provider of CET and regularly runs courses to ensure continued development of professional competence and enhanced practice and acquisition of points and bi-monthly reviews take place to assist in such crucial areas as clinical governance.
- This client has a specific salary structure which every employee adheres to so staff as a whole are on a level playing field which includes a company car
- They also have a bonus scheme that rewards your work. As you are dealing with a captive audience the bonuses can be very rewarding
- You will also receive 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, with the potential to earn 28 days each year
Key Skills and Qualifications
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the GOC either as a student dispensing optician or a fully qualified dispensing optician and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs