Well-established Independent Optometrist Opportunity in London
Prospect Health is actively seeking an enthusiastic Optometrist to take the next step in their career within a successful Independent practice that has been establish for over 100 years in South-East London.
The company in question is well-established and recognised, in the area, for providing its patients with professional eye examinations by constantly investing in state of the art technology to deliver exceptional clinical care. This is combined with supplying quality products to suit all tastes and a committed and highly competent team whose focus is attending to patients individual visual needs in a friendly and approachable manner.
The perfect candidate will be driven but patient-focused and someone who will both contribute to the growth of this exciting company and look to progress within it.
- The company pride themselves in providing the highest standards of professional care, the finest eye wear and an very honest, personal service
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 1:00pm on Saturdays
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 - 40 minutes
- Full and part time positions available
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The company has 2 practices with 2 consulting rooms in each alongside experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - South-East London
- Very competitive salary up to £55K, along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 - 40 minute testing times, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Inc. Zeiss OCT, Optomap Retinal Scaner, Humphries, Pulsair Tonometer alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- The practice has a very modern, open planned, boutique style throughout
- The Director is a fully qualified Optom who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Highly established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff and promotes a less sales driven, pressure free environment
What Happens Next
To apply for this job, click on the 'Apply' button and upload your latest CV. If you would rather discuss this and other suitable opportunities over the phone, call our Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs