FT Optometrist, Manchester
Prospect Health are working on a fantastic Optometrist Role with a high end clinical environment hospital that partake in a very wide range of clinical & specialist's areas of optometry.
- Flexible working days, working hours between 8:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Saturday
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Flexible testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Previous NHS experience would be ideal
Location - Manchester
- Competitive salary of up to £50,000!
- Opportunity to be fully engaged in a variety of more specialist clinical services
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- Free parking around the practice
- Closed on Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Training for all specialist areas and use of equipment will be delivered at a very high standard
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- Long term career progression available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs