Domiciliary Optometrist - Grantham Area
Due to the fast growth and expansion of Specsavers Healthcall, we are now recruiting for either a full time or part time Domiciliary Optometrist.
This region: A1 are the main roads used and areas covered are from Grimsby - Melton Mowbray - Skegness.
- Normally do 7-8 tests per day and always work alongside an OA
- The tests are in 1 hour slots and take travelling in between into account
- Candidate will always be driven by the OA but will need to meet them at a convenient location in the morning prior to the day starting so they will still need a full UK driving license.
- Full time or part time considered, term time only also considered
- Competitive salary package - upto £70k per annum
- Monday - Friday. NO bank holiday or weekend working
- 33 days holiday.
- Medical and Dental
- Free parking
- GOC fees paid
- Can combine store / domi work at Grantham store
- Progression: DJVP pathway offered, dementia awareness training and any clinical specialism courses will be considered.
- 8am – 5.30pm working hours
Specsavers Healthcall is one of the Country’s leading providers of home sight tests to individuals in their own homes, residential and nursing homes. Since becoming part of Specsavers, each region is growing considerably so there has never been a better time to consider a domiciliary career.
In this flexible and varied position, you will be travelling throughout the area with an optical assistant, working in partnership, you will provide a professional, personal test to our customers, testing using the latest equipment and advising on the best products for them. With Specsavers Domiciliary, the patient is our main focus, so with less pressure on test time and targets, you can focus on doing what you do best.
Flexibility is key, and if you are interested in domiciliary, we are open to building a package to suit you.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity, please contact Gemma Milligan on 01566 770124 or at firstname.lastname@example.org