New Exclusive Independent Audiologist Vacancy, Dorset/Somerset
New Exclusive Independent Audiologist Vacancy Offering Superb High Quality Work Environment
Highly established independent employer with decades of experience operating to the highest standards of patient care and offering an exceptional work environment for aspiring Audiologists.
Dorset / Somerset
- Monday to Friday only employer position mainly practice based with only small element of domically potentially required
- General working hours 9am - 5/5:30pm
- Test times flexible up to 1.5 hours to suit patient needs
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high end diverse product range
- You will have highly trained support staff available to you at all times and complete clinical freedom
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required as 100% private patient base
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme including £31,000+ basic, £50k+ OTE & uncapped commission allowing you great financial freedom to enjoy in your free time
- Non pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
- Professional fees paid + specialist clinical training + company car
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance & private gym membership and healthcare benefits
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Audiology Division on 01423 850 410.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs