Full or Part Time Optical Assistant - Market Drayton
A stylish and modern independent Opticians based in Market Drayton, Shropshire are looking for a full or part time Optical Assistant to join the team.
This award winning practice has been recognised for its personal service, professional expertise and the selection of niche eyewear it offers patients.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Dispensing to all levels depending on prescription, lifestyle budget and fashion
- Working with the world's finest eyewear, some of which are very rare
- Personalised style consultations are offered to patients
- Autonomy on product ordering and stock management
- Visiting trade fairs all over the world
- Inputting new ideas to drive the business forward
- Working in a close knit team of 3-4 people
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Extensive Optical experience
- Passionate about eyewear and style
- Maintain the exceptional levels of service this practice is well known for
- Team player
- Forward thinking
- Ability to develop a rapport with patients
- Attention to detail
Optical Assistant - Salary and benefits
- Basic salary up to £18,000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.