Dispensing Optician - Bexhill
A small group of independent Opticians based in East Sussex are looking for a full time Dispensing Optician. The group have a number of practices in the area (BN and TN postcodes) but this role is to be based in their Bexhill store.
Dispensing Optician - Role
- Ordering, setting up and assembly of spectacles.
- Repairs, fittings and adjustments.
- Advising customers on the best frames and lenses for their needs.
- Management of stock (pricing, ordering and presentation).
- To advise customers on the care of their products.
- To keep up to date with new products and services via training and staff intranet.
- Monitoring targets and sales.
- Supervise unqualified staff in all dispensing duties, as set out by GOC guidelines.
Dispensing Optician - Requirements
- GOC registered
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Maintain the exceptional levels of service this practice is well known for
- Interest in fashion and trends
- Team player
- Forward thinking
Dispensing Optician - Salary and benefits
- Basic salary up to £29,000
- Working 5 days a week (part time may also be considered)
- GOC and ABDO fees paid
- Various other company benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.