Clinical Optometrist Job based in Hereford - 33 Days Holiday!
Are you looking for a New Optometrist Position located in the Hereford area?
Do you prefer working in a practice that promotes clinical freedom rather than commercial focus?
Are you wanting to transition from a multiple practice to an independent practice?
This position is the perfect opportunity for those wanting to enter a clinical practice offering a personable touch working with the best equipment and both designer and affordable stock.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an optometrist with an independent practice
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 40 minutes on each appointment
- Opportunity to develop clinical interests and become IP qualified
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Optometry team on 01423 850 411.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Clinical Optometrist Job based in Hereford - 33 Days Holiday!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly