Optometrist - Sevenoaks, Kent
Specsavers are looking for a driven and dedicated individual for the position of Optometrist based at our store in Sevenoaks.
Are you an Optometrist that goes the extra mile for a customer? What’s more, you motivate your colleagues to do the same, because you’re on a mission to provide the best eye care you can? If you’re all about delivering exceptional clinical service, you’ll love the buzzing environment of our practice in Sevenoaks. You’ll also love how passionate we are about your development, always ensuring that your range of skills is continually growing.
If this sounds like you - we have the following package on offer:
- Full time or part time opportunities available, flexibility on working days
- Competitive and desirable salary of up to £45,000 dependant on experience
- Great bonus scheme with huge earning potential
- Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays
- All professional fees paid
- Dental and Medical included
- A genuine focus on your progression – including support through our Pathway programme
This medium sized well established store has 3 test rooms and a close-knit, supportive team of 10 staff members. Just a short distance from the local train station and surrounded by restaurants and shops our store is based in the centre of this picturesque town. We are also only an hour away from London via train so you’ll be ideally located to explore all the local area has to offer on top of being just a short distance from the big smoke!
For more information on this vacancy or to apply please contact Holly Atyeo at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 770223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org