Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser - Cowley, Oxford
- To carry out ear examinations in accordance with company procedures and NHS regulations.
- Prescribe, supply and fit appropriate hearing aids and accessories.
- To advise patients on appropriate use of hearing aids and associated accessories.
- To refer patients to GP or ENT Specialist where required.
- To maintain patient records to a professional standard.
- To maintain ongoing professional CPD.
Qualifications / Skills Required for the role:
Full registration as an Audiologist with the HCPC.
Must have achieved core competencies as specified and approved by the HCPC.
Must be of a confident and professional, yet friendly and approachable disposition.
Must have excellent patient / customer care skills.
Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
Able to demonstrate sound professional ethics.
To apply for this vacancy, please forward your full CV with a covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position to Ben Bushby at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Closing date for applications: 17/03/2018