Project Delivery Administrator
At Specsavers, our vision is simple: to passionately provide best value eyecare to everyone, simply, clearly and consistently, exceeding customer expectations every time. To ensure our stores achieve this we continually invest in our staff. This people-centric approach has always benefited our business, bringing us more customers, more stores and a bigger share in the UK market year after year.
Specsavers have embarked on an exciting partnership with Sainsbury's, resulting in a number of Specsavers branches operating as a store within a store. Due to the continued growth of this concept, we are looking for a Project Delivery Administrator to provide a central point of reference for any project and maintenance related queries and to manage the administrative support provided.
to work closely with the Regional Support teams, Joint Venture Partners & our Sainsbury's stakeholders within a designated region to help grow the business and create value for the partnership.
This will include liaising with the Project Managers to coordinate and control the distribution and receipt of all project documentation for both the existing and new store portfolio from the pre-contract stages through to post-contract completion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the Project Delivery Documents & Drawings Register to attain an up to date record of project status
- Manage diary of receipt of tender quotes
- Control, record & place orders (as appropriate) with contractors and consultants for project/maintenance/consultancy works when all necessary approvals are in place
- Manage the processing of invoices relating to shop fit contracts
- Raise project shop fit resolutions and power of attorney to meet project deadlines
- Provide a central point of reference to contractors for any invoice and payment queries
- To actively manage the discharge of shop fit contracts to ensure appropriate and timely payments to contractors
- Provide support to the Programme Manager as and when required
- Produce reports as and when required
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who is highly motivated with good organisational skills. Good team worker with good communication skills, ability to deal with a wide range of internal and external project programme contributors in a professional, personal, concise and efficient manner.
- Good knowledge of financial business & accounting skills with an eye for detail
- Familiar with diverse project and peer department teams and handling of multiple project workloads simultaneously
- Core IT skills including email, and use of all Microsoft office applications (including Microsoft Access)
- Proven experience in data management and manipulation of Excel spreadsheets
- Good administrative & organisation skills and able to work under pressure
- Experience at dealing with senior stakeholders within an organisation
- Basic knowledge of relevant legislation such as Building Regulations
- Basic knowledge of and an ability to navigate around 2D CAD design (using AutoCAD software)
- Working within a large multi-site organisation supporting a field based team
- Working within a retail environment
- Full UK driving license
Apply for Project Delivery Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly