Optometrist Position, Arbroath
Our client is a multi-award winning franchised Opticians who have grown extensively in the UK market place over several years.
Their business is built on delivering an excellent customer experience, recognised brands at affordable prices. As an employer they offer outstanding training & development for all staff and actively encourage all levels of experience including pre-reg/newly qualified, that all have the opportunity to progress to JVP level.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as a Full Time Optometrist
- Focus on offering high quality, rather than high quantity by spending 30 minutes on each appointment
- Patient care and high standards are of paramount importance
- Attractive salary basic with negotiable benefits package to suit you and your needs
- Strong team atmosphere, that would make you proud to be part of the team
- Very successful store with constant growth. Strongly encourage self-development and career progression. Option available to become a partner of the practice
- Modern, bright and airy practice with state of the art equipment and OCT in the pipeline
- Free parking pass provided by the practice
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 850411.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Position, Arbroath
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly