Resident Optometrist Job, Liverpool City Centre
Liverpool's prestigious and premier Independent is looking for a full time Optometrist to join an exemplary, relaxed team, who deliver the very best in eye care to the highest of standards. The role offers a generous salary package and excellent bonus potential alongside continued development opportunities.
An outstanding designer Independent, based in Liverpool City Centre, are recruiting an Optometrist for a key position at their flagship practice. This company aim to be the best Independent in the UK by offering the largest collection of spectacles and sunglasses outside of London.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as a Full Time Optometrist
- Focus on offering high quality, rather than high quantity by spending 30 minutes on each appointment
- Business values are to offer the best possible patient care and build strong relationships with your patients
- Attractive salary/benefits package, with career progression and training
- Strong team atmosphere where you would be proud to work there
- Relaxed environment with no pressure to meet targets
- Modern and fashionable practice, offering a wide range of designer spectacles and sunglasses, including Cartier, Chanel and Tom Ford.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If this does sound of interest, please get in touch for a no obligation discussion
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 850 407 or email us at email@example.com
Apply for this role by clicking 'apply' and attach your most recent CV.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs