Optometrist - Dunstable
Specsavers are looking for a driven and dedicated individual for the position of Optometrist based at our Dunstable store.
The opportunity in Dunstable
Are you an Optometrist that goes the extra mile for a customer? What’s more, you motivate your colleagues to do the same, because you’re on a mission to provide the best eye care you can? If you’re all about delivering exceptional clinical service, you’ll love the buzzing environment of our practice in Dunstable. You’ll also love how passionate we are about your development, always ensuring that your range of skills is continually growing.
If this sounds like you - we have the following package on offer:
- Full time or part time opportunities available, flexibility on working days
- Competitive and desirable salary dependant on experience
- Great bonus scheme with huge earning potential
- Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays
- All professional fees paid
- Dental and Medical included
- A genuine focus on your progression – including support through our Pathway programme
As well as outstanding development opportunities and everything else you need to succeed, there’s the buzzing atmosphere you’d expect in a store where everyone really does work together.
What you’ll need
You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified optometrist
And be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET)
For more information or to apply for this position please call Charlotte Behennah from Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Optometrist - Dunstable
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly