Audiologist Job, Aberdeen
Prospect Health are pleased to announce that a fantastic Audiologist vacancy has just become available with a state of the art independent company, who value traditional standards and believe it is important that their customers feel comfortable.
Location - Aberdeen
- An opportunity to work within a well-established and respected group.
- State of the art practices, and always invests in the latest innovations in technology.
- The role will be covering 2 different practices, which are about 10 minutes away from each other.
- The client can offer either full time or part time
- Opportunity to work with a close knit, experienced and professional team.
- Future opportunities for training and development in the practice, with longer term career progression available within the group.
- Well established & respected, Independent practice.
- Competitive salary and benefits package on offer depending on knowledge and experience.
- Busy, professional, smart working environment.
- Future development and progression opportunities.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- The candidate needs to be registered with HCPC
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about audiology
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs