Part or Full Time Optometrist - Derbyshire
A clinically focused independent Opticians in Derbyshire (In-between Chesterfield and Derby) are seeking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to join their practice.
The practice itself has been up and running for around 50 years and as such has a very loyal customer base who enjoy seeing the same Optometrist over and over again. You will be working alongside another Optometrist who works part time and a full time Dispensing Optician who is also the owner.
The practice focuses on offering the best service possible and the selected candidate will help to maintain the excellent reputation it currently has.
- Providing 30 - 45 minute tests to patients of all ages
- Contact lens work
- Not target driven - nice relaxed environment
- OCT available
- Working in a recently modernised practice
- Assisting with dispensing when busy
- An interest in sports vision, school vision or low vision would be an advantage
- Working closely with the local hospital
- Excellent support staff and qualified Dispensing Opticians
- Personal and clinical development available
- Future ownership potential
- No Sundays or bank holidays
- Flexible working days 3, 4, or 5 days a week, typically between 9am to 5pm with one late night opening until 6.30pm.
- Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- At least 2 years post pre-reg experience
- Caring attitude towards patients
- Clear communication
- Good balance between commercial and clinical attitude
Salary and Package
- Basic salary between £40,000 to £48,000 (Rough guide depending on experience)
- Various company benefits
The group is constantly adapting and expanding so it's a great company to join if you are looking for a patient focused independent group, which can offer long term progression opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please email your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Apply for Part or Full Time Optometrist - Derbyshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly