Optometrist Job Based in Gloucester
One of the biggest names in the optical market is seeking an ambitious Optometrist to join their growing team.
They have a proven track record in developing and providing excellent career paths for individuals through their renowned development channels. They place a large emphasis on customer care and putting the patient first. The right candidate will benefit from a market leading salary package, bonus and outstanding support. Packages regularly include healthcare and pension schemes amongst other numerous benefits.
- Modern, professional branches equipped to a high standard
- State of the art testing rooms allowing you to offer customers a personal touch; prescribing lifestyle advice and advising on prescriptions / clinical conditions
- Fantastic work life balance with the opportunity to start and finish slightly later a couple of days per week
- All support staff are highly trained, allowing you to spend more time taking care of your customers
- Extremely competitive salary, fantastic benefits package and flexible working
- Unrivalled support and training to keep you up to date with the latest developments in Optometry and Optics
- You have dedicated time for CET during your working week, meaning that you have more time to enjoy life outside work.
- Opportunity to develop your skills and enhance your career by branching out into other exciting areas of the business
- You'll be treated like the optical health care professional you are, work in the environment you deserve and be given the opportunity to deliver new optical services
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be registered with the GOC as either a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
- Ensure customers are at the heart of everything you do, from appointment availability to finding frames that compliment faces
- You will follow The College of Optometrists' guidelines, General Optical Council and NHS Regulations
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
Click on the 'Apply' button and upload your latest CV to apply for this vacancy. If you would rather discuss this and other suitable opportunities over the phone, call our Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job Based in Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly