Optometrist Job Role, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
One of the UK's biggest retail brands is seeking a driven Optometrist to join the team at their Haverfordwest branch.
This company has a strong focus on employee development and is recognised within the industry for their development channels. Their practices are fitted with state-of-the-art equipment, allowing them to offer an excellent standard of clinical service and care.
The successful candidate will benefit from a market leading remuneration package that regularly includes healthcare and pension, and will enjoy outstanding support within the role.
- Vibrant working environment working with a future focussed management team
- Start of the art facilities with excellent experienced support staff at your disposal
- Varied working hours offering greater flexibility and enhanced work life balance
- Company offers excellent facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
- Flexible and agreeable management team
- Your working environment will be professional and engaging
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Market leading salary and benefits package!
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be registered with the GOC as either a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
- Must be a good team player who strives to provide excellent customer service
- Should be able to test efficiently and manage strong patient volumes as required
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered for this role, click the 'Apply' button and attach your CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job Role, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly