FT Dispensing Optician Role, South London
Prospect Health is delighted to be able to offer a fantastic new opportunity to join a professional and reputable independent optical team. Our client is looking recruit an experienced, confident and customer orientated mobile Dispensing Optician to become a pivotal part of their team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with a dynamic, busy practice.
- The role is based across 3 practices in South London.
- Practice has been recently refurbished and is well-equipped and modern, with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, creating a superb working environment.
- The practices are well established in the community with a loyal patient base, continuing to succeed by putting a strong focus on customer service.
- Fantastic variety of frames and lenses, from affordable frames to extensive designer ranges.
- You will be working alongside an experienced and supportive team to help drive the business forward.
- Well established & respected, Independent practice.
- An excellent remuneration scheme
- Busy, professional, smart working environment.
- No late night or Sunday working, providing the candidate with an excellent work life balance.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs
Apply for FT Dispensing Optician Role, South London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly