Domiciliary Optometrist, Birmingham
New exciting 4 or 5 day per week domiciliary/field based position with independent company. Our client offers an engaging work environment and unparalleled work life balance, where developing long term patient relationships is paramount.
>4 to 5 days per week position, 8:30am - 5:30pm
>No weekends required!
>Test times to suit patient needs and qualified experienced staff at your disposal
Location - Birmingham
- Chance to join an established independently operated business and enjoy a relaxed non pressurised environment with great clinical freedom
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around.
- Competitive salary, from newly qualified to £55,000!
- Additional lucrative bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- GOC fees paid
- Training schemes running throughout the year
- Appointments are managed to ensure you aren't working more than your contracted hours
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a confident proactive Optometrist capable of working independently
- Should be clinically excellent and commercially aware with great passion for their chosen profession and patient care
- The role will require managing the needs of a more vulnerable patient case and therefore also the highest levels of professionalism at all times
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions. Please contact the Optical division on 01423 813452 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs
Apply for Domiciliary Optometrist, Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly