Lead Optometrist Job, Hertfordshire - Independent Practice
Lead Optometrist- Independent Practice- Maternity Cover
Are you a qualified optometrist seeking an exciting position with an independent opticians in Herefordshire?
Do you want to move away from a commercially focused practice into one which utilises a clinical approach and appreciates your development?
Do you want to earn up to £58k basic salary and work in a modern practice with a supportive director?
If so, then please see further details below.
- Salary range £40,000 - £58,000
- Focus on quality of work and accuracy by spending 30 minutes on each appointment (clinical assistants complete the pre-screen)
- Large test rooms
- 25 days holiday (full time equivalent) plus bank holidays
- Professional fees paid
- Flexible working patterns to suit all requirements
- Company Pension scheme
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you're looking for a career that you can grow into with the freedom to develop any areas of interest that you may have rather than having to fit into a corporate model then please call Mark on 01423 8504517 or email Mark.Blackwell@prospect-health.com
Apply for Lead Optometrist Job, Hertfordshire - Independent Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly