Situated In Hertfordshire with great public transport links to London, this Highly Decorated practice is seeking an Optometrist on a Full time capacity.
This visually stunning practice really do put both patient AND employee care at the fore-front of their efforts, creating a superb atmosphere for all involved and all led from the from the front by the passionate Optometrist Owner.
With the Practice Owner being a strong presence in the Optical World too, this is an excellent Opportunity not to be missed!
The happy work environment and high performance is all supported by cutting edge equipment and experienced and knowledgeable staff.
- 30 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
- Bespoke Training Plan to suit the Optometrist. This is a practice that put Individual Growth as paramount to their success
- Cutting edge equipment such as OCT, Phoropters, Henson 9000 and Tanometer
- Excellent support with fully qualified Dispensing Opticians plus Trainee Dispensing Opticians and working alongside a fellow Optometrists
- Opportunity to obtain qualifications in Glaucoma, Independent Prescribing and MECS and plenty of progression potential
- Stunning Lounge Area, (getaway area)complete with tv so you get time out, as well as a separate training area
Details and Requirements
- Hours : Mon – Saturday 09:00-18:00pm Sunday 10:00 – 17:00
- Full Time Position (5 days)
- Car Parking available
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £50,000 + Professional Fees + Medical + Dental
- 28 Days Holiday Package
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 913 2340 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly