FSSC Administrator - Credit Control
Our Finance Shared Service Centre is based just outside the city centre of Nottingham, where we are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Administrator to join their busy Credit Control team. You will be responsible for collecting prompt payment of outstanding invoices from NHS and Corporate Eye-care clients, whilst taking a proactive stance and pre-empting issues to ensure prompt payment. Using effective stakeholder management skills, you will work collaboratively with the other teams within the Finance Shared Service Centre, and will liaise directly with the NHS to resolve complex queries.
Previous experience of working in a Finance Centre is not necessary, but ideally you will be confident at using Excel, and demonstrate excellent multi-tasking skills.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, apply today!
Specsavers remains the number one optical retailer in the UK and continues to grow each year but we don’t like to rest on our laurels. In recent years, we’ve introduced and rapidly expanded our audiology services, opened hundreds of stores in new international territories and taken our services out to the homes of those unable to access our stores. We never sit still and our consistent growth means we’re always interested in taking on new, talented people. There’s never been a better time to join the Specsavers journey.
Specsavers is a partnership and we firmly believe success comes from the work and enthusiasm of our highly-motivated people, As a family owned business, people are at the heart of all we do, that is why we have fantastic reward package.
- 25 days holiday entitlement, increasing 1 day for every 5 years of service
- Quarterly bonus scheme based on personal performance
- Annual profit share bonus scheme
- Specsaver Perks offering discount at a large number retailers
- Health care scheme
- Flexible benefits package. This includes the option to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers
- Eye test and glasses vouchers every 2 years
- A wide range of internal training courses
- Pension scheme
- Free office car parking
- A full and comprehensive induction programme followed by on-going structured personal development plan
- Canteen games room
- Free branded drinks (coffee, speciality tea's, fruit juice)
- Opportunities to support with community days and charity fundraising events
- To Collect prompt payment of outstanding invoices from NHS/ Corporate Eye-care clients, taking a proactive stance and pre-empting issues to ensure prompt payment
- Liaising with NHS to resolve complex queries
- Reviewing and chasing debit balances and / or anomalies to ensure we have minimal debt over 30+ days
- Strong ability in daily processing of data on various platforms.
- Support Team Leader and Team Manager with annual and ad hoc activates.
- To ensure that all transactions are correctly allocated on a right first time basis to the ledger as and when required.
- To ensure effective line of communication with the business and NHS.
- To be responsible for improving the accuracy and integrity of financial records.
- Liaise with other departments to acquire information.
- Promote the FSSC department by providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Active involvement in Morning Markets team meeting, ensuring deadlines, SLAs and KPIs are adhered to.
Key skill requirements
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Effective Stakeholder management. Internal/External
- Excellent level of excel skills including Pivot, Vlookup, Index & Match, Formulas
- Strong ability to process data, accurately and without support
- Key and concise presentation skills to compile debt profiles commentary and dashboards for weekly report. Displaying effective debt management and recoverability method and processes.