LOCUM OPTOMETRIST | SOUTH YORKSHIRE |DOMICILIARY | FULL OR PART TIME
Match2Match Recruitment has just been instructed with an opportunity for an Optometrist to join our amazing domiciliary client in South Yorkshire.
Our client is known for offering a caring community service to the elderly in residential and nursing homes. They are renowned for their uncompromising commitment to patient care along with being a CET point provider to benefit their staff.
This successful candidate will need to be fully qualified and registered with the GOC along with excellent communication skills, being clinically minded and have a passion for patient care.
If you feel like this is the right role for you then please read the applicant requirements and job benefits provided below and then apply by using the contact details provided;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have superb communication and customer service skills
- Previous domiciliary experience preferred however not essential
- Must be clinically minded
- To work around the Bournemouth Location
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional fees paid
- Excellent salary package
- CET point provider
- Chauffeured by an Optical assistant
- Professional Freedom to make decisions on the day to the welfare of the individual
- Induction and specialist training and support
- "Try before you buy" VC Experience Day and Locum induction working prior to joining for a few weeks
- A relaxed environment
- 40 hour working week for full-time employees
- 25 days holiday
- 3% contributions to private pension
- Great support working with an experienced dispenser or Optician
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.