Dispensing Optician/Manager - Salisbury
A high end independent Opticians based in Salisbury, Wiltshire are on the lookout for a full time Dispensing Optician or Dispensing Optician Manager. The practice is part of a small group of Opticians which cater to a diverse base and stock a selection of designer and bespoke style frames.
Dispensing Optician - Role
- High end dispensing, stocking many leading brands such as Lindberg, Rayban and Chanel
- Diverse patient base
- Provide a comprehensive and professional dispensing service
- Make sure each and every patients has a positive experience
- Management opportunity could be available for candidates with existing management or supervisory experience
- Taking a lead in the practice, being the sole Dispensing Optician
- Working 4 or 5 days a week with practice opening hours from 9am to 5.30pm.
- Every Saturday will be required
- Flexible working hours - around school hours etc
Dispensing Optician - Requirements
- GOC registered
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Maintain the exceptional levels of service this practice is well known for
- Previous supervisory or management experience would be advantageous but newly qualified candidates will also be considered
- Commercially aware
- Confident dealing with high end dispensing
- Interest in fashion and trends
Dispensing Optician - Salary and benefits
- Basic salary between £20,000 to £35,000 DOE
- No Sunday or late night working
- Annual 4 weeks holiday
- CET contribution
- GOC and ABDO fees paid
- Further training and development opportunities
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Dispensing Optician/Manager - Salisbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly