Audiologist Vacancy, Glasgow
Highly established independent Audiologist vacancy with excellent long term career opportunities and a highly engaging work environment.
Location - Glasgow
- Monday to Friday only employer position mainly practice based with only small element of domically potentially required
- General working hours 9am - 5pm
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high end diverse product range
- You will have highly trained support staff available to you at all times and complete clinical freedom
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required as 100% private patient base
- Competitive basic salary of £24,000 with OTE of up to 100k allowing you great financial freedom to enjoy in your free time
- Generous car allowance £500+
- Non pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
- Professional fees paid + specialist clinical training
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
What happens next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 813452.
(Office hours Mon - Thurs 8:30am - 8:30pm & Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm)
Apply for Audiologist Vacancy, Glasgow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly