Optometrist job, Worcestershire
Fully Independent Practice seeks quality focussed Optometrist to undertake flexible role full or part time with highly experienced and future focussed aspiring optical team.
This is an exceptional prospect in a competitive area so do not delay contacting us today if you'd like to be considered whilst the prospect is still available.
* Flexible opportunity requiring 3-5 working days
* General working hours 9am - 5:30pm Mon to Fri and 9am - 5pm on Saturdays
* No Sundays required
* Flexible 25-30 minute test times to suit client requirements
* Access excellent testing facilities including OCT
* Highly customer focussed team with excellent support from qualified Dispensers and Managers
* Company boasts exceptional levels of staff retention and is indicative of their appreciative, flexible, supportive approach
* Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Optometrist who can work well as part of a team
* Opportunity open to all levels of experience
* Candidate must be confident working with contact lens
* All candidates should have great passion for client care and be able to demonstrate effective levels of professional commercial awareness
* Highly competitive salary of up to £43,000 + with bonus schemes
* All other benefits including holiday allowance are negotiable with this highly personable and understanding employer
* Modern practices that have been established 20 years +
* Future focussed and expanding independent Optical team with excellent reputation for great service and being an exceptional place to work
What happens next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions please contact Anthony in the Optical division on 01423 813452 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs