Optical assistant based in Hammersmith
As the face of the company, your job will be to welcome all customers into the store, assisting them to select the appropriate frames and products to help maintain their eye health.
This role is perfect for someone who enjoys working in a varied environment and interacting others in a friendly yet professional manner. You should be willing to listen to the needs of patients and be able to understand the importance of each individual.
• Previous optical experience
• A desire to provide the very best in quality customer care
• A charismatic personality with a positive attitude and energy
• A flair for fashion and style with an eye for detail
• The ability to be engaging and warm
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
• Have a passion for luxury brands and quality products
• Ideally some previous experience in a retail/optical or customer service environment
At this store you will find a rewarding, customer focused culture with excellent training and opportunities to develop your career if you want to. Whats more, no previous optical experience is needed to secure this role. The company are willing to give you all the training you need but previous optical experience however much, is needed!
To find out more information on this role, please contact Danny Alaimo on email@example.com OR 02027 952 6672