PRACTICE MANAGER | EDINBURGH | INDEPENDENT | £25K - £29K | FULL TIME
Match2Match Recruitment are seeking a Practice Manager in Edinburgh
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive and highly motivated Practice Manager to lead our Clients flagship store.
Your main responsibility will be to drive the practice in a wide range of activities including: the achievement of sales targets, implementing company initiatives, communications, training staff, and reporting.
Due to the nature of the role the candidate must have a dispensing background and be able to demonstrate strong managerial experience in a similar role. Experience within a retail environment would also be advantageous.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the information below;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Must have superb customer service and communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Must be able to work well as part of a small team
- Good understanding of KPI's
Job Benefits and Rewards:
- Professional Fees Paid
- Professional freedom
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- 34 days holiday including bank holidays
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
For further information please contact us by using the below details:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for PRACTICE MANAGER | EDINBURGH | INDEPENDENT | £25K - £29K | FULL TIME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly