Dispencing Optician role, West London
Exclusive opportunity for a Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant to join a fantastic high end reputable independent practice. The role offers a fantastic working environment working with top class products. There is also the opportunity for the optical assistant to be funded for the DO course.
9:30-6pmpm Working Hours
5 days per week, 2 Saturdays working per month, no Sundays
25k+ Salary - Dispensing Optician
19k Salary - Optical Assistant
* Well-equipped, modern practices, with a strong clinical focus.
* The practices are well established in the community with a loyal patient base.
* High end dispensing, working with designer frames
* Practices with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, creating a superb working environment for both patients and employees alike.
* No late night or Sunday hours, providing the successful applicant an excellent work life balance.
* Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
* Well established & respected, Independent practice
* State of the art equipment and facilities
* A competitive remuneration scheme
* Career progression opportunities within the company
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Experience working within an Optical setting.
* Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
* Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport.
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850415
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs