Optical Branch Manager Job, Stratford-Upon-Avon
3 days left
- Full Time
Does the prospect of working within the optical team for one of the UK's most recognisable optician businesses appeal to you?
The successful candidate will join one of the UK's largest independently-owned chains of opticians and a company that has been at the forefront of optical care for over 75 years.
As part of their optical team you will be expected to have excellent commercial awareness as well the ability to deliver exceptional customer service. You will benefit from an attractive salary package, bonus scheme and a unique career development plan which includes CET accredited lectures and courses. This truly is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Regular reserved and personalised refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice.
- Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
- Emphasis is on customer care
- Further career development opportunities and sponsorship or practical help is available
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850413.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Practice Manager Jobs
Apply for Optical Branch Manager Job, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly