Pembrokeshire's most clinical and professional Independent practice!
This company is a small independent group of 2 separate practices in Fishguard and St Davids and has been offering exceptional eye health services to the Pembrokeshire region for 40 years. The store itself is clinically orientated as the company invest in the most advanced ways of testing their patients allowing approximately 35 minute testing times dependent on your clinical requirements.
They have the latest eye scanning technology having OCT equipment in store allowing the optometrists to include an assessment of each patients ocular and general health in every examination. For those patients who are physically unable to attend our practice, they offer a domiciliary service so this role can offer quite a variation from the normal day to day role if you wish to do so.
The practice itself is a large store that has 3 consulting rooms boasting one of the best presented and professional stores in the county.
The high end independent in question is looking for an driven, passionate experienced optometrist to join their long standing team at their professional practice on a full time basis. They are part of a very successful chain of independent practices of which will pay very competitively of up to £60,000 due to the nature of the work and would like someone who shares a caring and clinical mindset.
The position is majoritively based in the coastal town of Fishguard and require 1 day in the St Davids store.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- The Director is an Optometrist so will be working alongside a like minded colleague
- Good Bonus scheme structure
- The chance to expand your skills as an optometrist using the latest technology
- Work within a very professional and well-presented practice
- This position is for someone hoping to join an affluent practice that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians
- The company pride themselves on their patient care and forward thinking approach to Optometry
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position