Dispensing Optician Job, Leicestershire
3 days left
- Full Time
Prospect Health is currently working with a friendly, high end, independent optical team who pride themselves on providing a fantastic professional and personal service. If you are an enthusiastic, customer orientated Dispensing Optician interested in working in a quality practice with bespoke, handmade frames this is the role for you!
Location - Leicestershire
- The business has been established for a number of years and now has 3 practices based across Leicestershire.
- You will be working within a small, close knit team, alongside the owner of the business taking a key role in the development of the practice.
- High end dispensing, with a wide variety of bespoke, designer frames and freedom of choice in the products you use.
- Full time opportunity, with no Sunday hours.
- Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
- Well established & respected, Independent practice.
- You will be involvement in all aspects of the practice setting including dispensing, frame selection and buying.
- Progression opportunities available either clinically or commercially within the role.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 850413 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs
Apply for Dispensing Optician Job, Leicestershire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly