High End Independent Chain with many Specialised Areas / Clinical / £55K+!
This practice is part of an high end and successful independent group of which is looking for an driven and ambitious Optometrist to join their long standing team in their store in the scenic area of Whitchurch.
This company have strong clinical focus and invest in the most advanced ways of testing eyes and specialise in many areas including PEARS, Dry Eye, Specialist contact lens fitting (including Ortho K), LVA, School vision, Sport vision, Referral Refinement, Lacrimal Syringing and Punctum Plug fitting. The job will entail eye examinations, contact lens fitting/check ups, all the specialist work as listed above once the necessary training has been completed.
This company is an independent group of 3 practices in and around Shropshire and this practice being the original practice being founded in 1997 and has continually expanded as a business thereafter. They pride themselves on their patient care and forward thinking approach to Optometry.
The Optometrist will also have a key role in how the business evolves and will support members of the team in their training and development.
Every member of this team plays a critical role in the running and development of the business and are committed to the continual training, education and personal development of our staff and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate.
The ideal location for an optometrist to be based is in Whitchurch which is a market town in northern Shropshire.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Bonus scheme
- Full time and Part time positions available
- This company can consider a pre reg
- The chance to expand your skills as an optometrist
- Work within a professional and well presented practice
- This position is for someone hoping to join an affluent practice that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full time or Part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position