A brand new opticians based in Cannock, Staffordshire are looking to recruit an exceptional Optometrist to join their team.
The sleek and modern practice is highly involved with local shared care schemes, offering PEARS and Diabetic Screening providing plenty of variety within the role and the potential to become accredited in each of the schemes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a state of the art Opticians and help build and maintain a loyal patient base.
Optometrist - Role
- Provide thorough 20 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Personally delivering an eye examination and Contact Lens service to a consistently high clinical and customer service standard.
- 20 minute appointment times with pre-screening done by the support team
- Identifying any signs of injury, disease, abnormality and vision defects, checking for general health conditions at the same time
- Issuing prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses and advising them of the appropriate eyecare options
- Fitting and checking prescribed lenses in order to correct vision defects
- Make recommendations from the testing room to increase sales of glasses, contact lenses, coatings etc.
- Shared care schemes - PEARS, Diabetic Screening
- Potential for weekends off
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable practice. Clinical excellence is at the forefront of everything the team works towards, so my client would be looking for an Optometrist with the same focus, whilst not forgetting the commercial aspect of the role. Within the role you will have access to completely up-to-date testing equipment, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. A wealth of progression opportunities are also available within this position, especially the chance to become accredited in the care schemes they offer.
Optometrist - Salary
- Extremely competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Fees paid
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.