Dispensing Assistant - South West London
As a Dispensing Assistant, you’ll make sure every customer gets a great experience when they come into your store. It means listening to what they want, fact finding and explaining offers and products, dispensing single vision lenses, vari focal, bi focal, etc. You’ll work to NHS guidelines (as well as their own high standards), give good, clear advice and make a positive impression, thanks to your polite and professional approach.
To secure this role you will need previous Optical experience as either an optical assistant or dispensing assistant and have a real passion for providing fantastic customer care. Continue to develop and expand your knowledge of vision problems, eye-care and products available. You’ve already demonstrated that you’re a natural when it comes to customer care, you’re articulate, good with people with an organised approach and always happy to help, so you’ll fit right in as a valuable member of their friendly store team, joining a business that’s going places.
Also, you may be at College and looking to join a company that will help, Pre Reg year?
Salary c£18K - £20K + Bonus
For more details, please send your CV, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Text 07771900229 to let us know you have sent it....
More searches like this
- Optical Assistant £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Optical Technician £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Hearing Aid Dispenser £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Dispensing Assistant £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Hearing Care Assistant £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Kingston Upon Thames