Domiciliary Optometrist - West London
Domiciliary Optometrist - West London Role summary
Healthcall Optical Services, now part of Specsavers, is one of the Country’s leading providers of home sight tests to individuals in their own homes, residential and nursing homes.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Optometrist in the West London area to join our expanding domiciliary care business – Specsavers Healthcall.
An Optometrist opportunity with a difference….
As a Domiciliary Optometrist at Specsavers you’ll enjoy all the benefits that come with being part of the UK’s leading optical brand, but in a role dedicated to life outside of the test room. Domiciliary has a different feel to working in a store, you’ll spend your days on the move, visiting our customers face to face at their homes or in the community. Plus, the nature of domiciliary work means that alongside a greater variety in your job, there is also far less emphasis on testing times and conversion rates - this highly flexible role includes no weekend work either.
- Looking for an Optom to cover the HA, UB, TW and W postcodes,
- Ideally looking for an Optom based in the HA postcode area, or neighbouring postcodes,
- Starting ideally May / June 2016,
- EOS and Pathway progression available,
- You will need a full, clean, UK driver's license,
- Looking for an experienced Optom,
- Domiciliary experience is beneficial, but not necessary, min 3 days per week;
- Part-time and full-time candidates considered,
- Monday to Friday work,
- Perks include: pension, dental and medical and GOC fees paid;
- Company car or car allowance worth £350 - £400 per month,
- Fuel allowance for business mileage,
- A very competitive salary package and generous remuneration.
The opportunity in more detail:
Working as a Domiciliary Optometrist is of growing interest to clinical professionals across the UK. Aside from the flexibility, greater variety and different working environment that typically comes with the role – there is also fantastic packages for those joining Specsavers Healthcall. All of which enjoy a generous car allowance/company car, highly competitive salaries and guaranteed Monday – Friday working only, which adds to the sense of work/life balance Domiciliary work provides.
About Specsavers Healthcall
At Specsavers Healthcall we’re passionate about delivering the Specsavers brand locally, ensuring that our customers and their families are able to access the same service in the comfort of their own homes as available in our stores. Bringing us closer to our customers and closer to the community, we provide greater variety to our dedicated staff, who have all the support and tools they need to succeed. Specsavers Healthcall is one of the country’s leading providers of home sight tests and continues to grow year on year, providing fantastic opportunities for Optometrists to join us and reap the benefits of this rewarding role.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ellen Kennard at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 770228 or firstname.lastname@example.org