Highly Innovative Independent Optometrist Job, South Essex
We are looking for an ambitious Optometrist on behalf of our client's practice in South Essex.
Their practices are armed with state of the art facilities which aid in delivering a premium level of service alongside a great team. If you believe you are committed to enriching the life of every person who is counting on your care, then a warm welcome awaits you.
- The business aim is to build trust within the community by ensuring a fantastic and honest service
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 5:00 on Saturday
- Alternate Saturdays available and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 - 45 minutes
- Full and Part time position available
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The business has 8 practices in the county of Essex. This practice has 2 consulting rooms and an experienced Dispensing Optician and Optical Assistant
- Competitive salary up to £60,000 (depending on experience) along-side a fantastic package including a team bonus, paid GOC and AOP fees, and a Company pension scheme
- Flexible 30 - 45 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Alternate Saturday requirement and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, these Include; Topcon OCT, Zeiss Humphrey 720i, Topcon SL7 Slit Lamp, Topcon Combi Unit, Thomson Test charts, Goldmann, i-Care and Pulsair Tonometer alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- Clinical practice running specialist services including; MECS, General Eye referral refinement IOP Refinement, Glaucoma Shared care and Paediatrics
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Free parking in the area
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- The practice is a very modern, bright, open planned
- The Director is a fully qualified Optometrist who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- Well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Optometry team on 01423 850 414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs