Clinical Optometrist Role - Southampton - Up to £65,000
An experienced optometrist who is forward thinking, has a passion for optics and is wanting to progress. Also who is clinically minded whilst maintaining knowledge on commercial value and is pro-active!!
You will become part of one of the world’s largest optical groups; and one of the high streets most sought after companies. Offering immaculate stores, qualified support staff, high end products and top tier equipment makes for a great working environment and what has given this company the success that they have had over recent years.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- - Package Up To £70,000
- - Top end equipment – fundus cameras, auto refractors and phoropters in all stores
- - 25 days + 8 days bank holiday
- - Company contributory pension scheme
- - Career breaks and sabbaticals available
- - Enhanced maternity + paternity packages
- - Private medical, dental cover (optional extras available)
- - Life assurance of 4 X annual salary
- - Professional fees covered
- - Discount scheme (1 x 75%, 2 x 50% and 4 x 25%)
- - Professional Development packages
- - Induction and management training
- - Relocation options with the company (to any other stores that have vacancies)
- - Supervisor bonus – if you take on a pre-reg, you get a £2,000 bonus on your salary.
If you are interested then please contact Joe on 0207 952 6623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - and he will be able to answer any further questions or details needed.
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Full-Time/Part-Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
*If you cannot offer the above requirements then please DO NOT apply for the position!