Retail Team Leader - Milton Keynes
Specsavers Job Description – Retail Team Leader
Role Overview / Job Purpose
The team leader will ensure that all customers who enter the store are greeted promptly and acknowledged appropriately, they will demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service and organization by delivering celebrity service consistently and reliably and by ensuring Qudini is being used correctly and effectively and that 3-way handovers are maintained. They will also be available to offer support and training to newer members of the team, ensuring that everyone embodies the values and vision of Specsavers Milton Keynes every day.
About the Role
· The team leader is the backbone of the shop floor, allowing the flow of customers to run smoothly and supporting the dispense team by providing excellent communication and organization on the shop floor.
· You will often be the first point of contact for each person entering the store, therefore it is vital to demonstrate the Specsavers Way every day.
· You will demonstrate your skills by ensuring the team are using their time effectively, that all customers are approached and given the care they deserve and that handovers are maintained to a high standard throughout the day.
· Training will be offered as it will be important for you to be able to demonstrate fantastic knowledge of our products, offers and services, to demonstrate how to create customer value, with every patient and inspire this in your colleagues
• To passionately provide best value eyecare to everyone, simply, clearly and consistently, exceeding customer expectations every time
• To support the retail management team in the smooth running of the shop floor
• To help manage the shop floor, ensuring patients have been approached and cared for where appropriate
• Monitor waiting times and ensure that Qudini is being used correctly and effectively to ensure each and every patient is looked after in order
• Monitor the buddy system, ensuring that all handovers are taken in the test room, or that when the buddy is not available, that the appropriate measures are taken
• Liaise with retail management to ensure that allocated tasks for the day are being completed effectively, such as meet and greet, collections desk and buddies
• Ensure team members are following correct processes and procedures and feedback to management where this may not be occurring
• Demonstrate excellent dispensing skills and knowledge on a daily basis
• Support the training and development of the team by identifying areas in which they may require extra support and liaise with management and in store trainer to ensure these needs are met
• Assist with the integration and development of new members of the team
• Be able to take appropriate action should a member of the team be away due to sickness or emergency
• Resolve customer concerns when they may arise
• Resolve IT or systems issues calmly and efficiently while allowing minimal disruption to the flow of work
• Maintain and support good working relationships between team members and other departments
• Actively seek to improve yours and your team’s knowledge and performance by having a solid understanding of the KPIs and targets that have been set and potentially offering ideas on training or processes which could result in improvements
• Demonstrate and adhere to Specsavers Customer Service Standards
• Be an ambassador for the Specsavers brand at all times
Our passion is to deliver outstanding patient care, combined with sound dispensing advice and product recommendations that best suit individual customer needs. In addition to the highest quality equipment, we aim to provide both our store staff and our customers with an excellent overall environment. At Specsavers, we treat people as we would wish to be treated, and as such, you will be supported by well trained and motivated retail staff, in addition to an expert professional team. Our expectation is that you will share our vision to provide our patients with the very best professional service as well as exceptional customer care on every visit to your store.
Our Vision: To passionately provide best value eyecare to everyone, simply, clearly and consistently, exceeding customer expectations every time
Our Values: treat people as we would like to be treated ourselves.
Our customers – the lifeblood of our business
Our people – supporting our staff to be the best they can be
Partnership – at the heart of everything we do
Communities – giving back to and working with our local communities
Results – keep it simple, get it done, deliver on our promises
Apply for Retail Team Leader - Milton Keynes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly