Dispensing Optician Job, East Sussex
Fantastic new Dispensing Optician Opportunity available within a growing and well established independent optical team. Our client is looking recruit an enthusiastic, customer orientated Optical Assistant to work across their group and become a pivotal part of their team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with progression opportunities in a fantastic group.
9-17:15pm Working Hours
5 days per week Saturdays included, no Sundays
- Independent, family owned group of 8 practices all within 20 miles of each other.
- Well-equipped, modern practices, with a strong clinical focus.
- The practices are well established in the community with a loyal patient base.
- High end dispensing, working with designer frames
- Practices with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, creating a superb working environment for both patients and employees alike.
- No late night or Sunday hours, providing the successful applicant an excellent work life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits package on offer
- Well established & respected, Independent practice
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- A competitive remuneration scheme
- Career progression opportunities within the company
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working within an Optical setting.
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs