Dispensing Optician - Bexhill
A small group of independent Opticians based in East Sussex are looking for a full time Dispensing Optician. The group have a number of practices in the area (BN and TN postcodes) but this role is to be based in their Bexhill store.
Dispensing Optician - Role
- Ordering, setting up and assembly of spectacles.
- Repairs, fittings and adjustments.
- Advising customers on the best frames and lenses for their needs.
- Management of stock (pricing, ordering and presentation).
- To advise customers on the care of their products.
- To keep up to date with new products and services via training and staff intranet.
- Monitoring targets and sales.
- Supervise unqualified staff in all dispensing duties, as set out by GOC guidelines.
Dispensing Optician - Requirements
- GOC registered
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Maintain the exceptional levels of service this practice is well known for
- Interest in fashion and trends
- Team player
- Forward thinking
Dispensing Optician - Salary and benefits
- Basic salary up to £29,000
- Working 5 days a week (part time may also be considered)
- GOC and ABDO fees paid
- Various other company benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Dispensing Optician - Bexhill
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly