Hearcare Assistant - Hastings Hearcare
Join our team at Specsavers in Hastings Hearcare.
As a Hearcare Assistant your role will be to deliver excellent customer service and to be a valuable part of a successful retail team. You’ll deal directly with customers, while supporting the rest of the team. Your efforts will help the store reach its sales targets, so it’s important that you work hard to understand what customers want and give them an outstanding service.
Some of the key tasks are as follows -
· Explore customer needs thoroughly, and approach customers to offer assistance
· Provide customers with information on how to wear and care for hearing aids
· Provide customers with hearing aid aftercare information
· Perform hearcare screening tests
· Make adjustments to hearing aids
· Customers who are disabled or have special needs are served sensitively and provided with the same level and standard of service as nondisabled customers
· Operate the till effectively
· Understand and apply NHS practices and procedures as appropriate
· Work to Specsavers Customer Service Standards
· Actively seek to improve your own skills and product knowledge
You must have previous experience in hear care / audiology to apply for this role. It is also important that you have a good ability to work as part of a team and deal with customers. We’re looking for a polite, helpful approach and plenty of enthusiasm.
For more information regarding this position or to apply please contact Charlotte Behennah at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Hearcare Assistant - Hastings Hearcare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly