Hospital Business Development Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Are you an experienced Pharmaceutical / Medical Sales Representative capable of working in the Slough, Reading, West London or Oxford area? Have you got extensive experience selling into Hospitals or other Secondary Care providers? Our client - an innovative and agile Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices company - is offering an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work a varied portfolio in a highly important territory, focusing on Secondary Care providers.
The business is a small/mid-sized company, and so the key to the success of an applicant for this exciting position will lie in their ability to demonstrate a strong track record within Secondary Care Pharmaceutical or Medical Device sales, alongside a proven background of autonomous and agile field work.
- Multiple years' experience working in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Sales
- A strong background selling into specialist healthcare providers
- Demonstrable success in Business Development preferably within the Secondary Care sector
- A solid understanding of selling into the NHS
- A flair for autonomous working, setting their own business plans, managing their own time, and designing strategies to maximise sales
- Experience managing promotional budgets and targeting prospects accordingly
- Past experience making sales presentations and engaging clients on a 1:1 basis
- Able to work a Thames Valley to Oxford territory
- A full and clean UK driving licence
- A background in Ophthalmics
- ABPI qualification
- A Life Sciences degree
- Take ownership of your territory to autonomously drive forward the Ophthalmic sales of the Business
- Cover an area from Oxford to the West of London (candidates outside of this area may be considered depending on exact location)
- Have a real say in the day to day operations of the business
- Develop Business within the Ophthalmic sector utilising multiple mediums of engagement
- Account management of existing customers within the territory, ensuring repeat business
- Produce a territory action plan / strategy in conjunction with senior management in order to maximise sales
- Update and maintain CRM sales systems accordingly
- Stay up to date with changing landscapes in the Healthcare field
- Leading Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices provider servicing retail, public services and industry
- Small/Mid sized business where your voice will be heard
- Expanding company, with most of the commercial teams based in field nationally
- Forward thinking, agile, and growing organisation who provides freedom and autonomy to implement plans based on your experience
In order to secure the services of the best talent in the sector, our client is willing to be flexible on package.
Zest Scientific is working to a tight deadline on this role, so please apply now and your CV will be reviewed immediately.
Apply for Hospital Business Development Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly